Completely a la mode.
Escape the dreary weather and the yearly Christmas run-up madness with a long-weekend retreat to Morocco. Maison MK is the ultimate in stylish accommodation and gourmet cuisine; an oasis of chic right in the centre of the medina in Marrakesh. The lovely lot at Maison MK are offering a tempting 25% off when you book a 4 night stay. It would be rude not to, really. Prices start from £82 per person per night but don’t include flights. This offer is valid from 1st to 15th December 2012.
If you needed another reason to take full advantage of this fabulous offer, here are a few more reasons:
- Jamie Oliver’s “Jamie does Marrakesh” was filmed at Maison MK for channel 4.Did we mention that the food is divine?
- You’ll be spoilt with luxury details: Toiletries are imported from Paris, water comes from Norway, and their coat hangers have flown all the way over from Marseille.
- Your ensuite bathroom is practically a spa: “Cocoon yourself into our deep roll top baths, step out of our monsoon-like showers and snuggle in our deep fluffy towels and towelling robes.”
- You can treat yourself to a relaxing treatment at SPA MK then cuddle up in front of a good film in their cinema room.
- Soak up the sunshine by day and stargaze by night on their divine lower and upper roofs: “absorb the sun’s rays relaxing on the huge sunbeds and cool off in the curvy shower. When the sun gets too hot, hide under a Moroccan sun hat or retreat under the huge orange parachute-silk canopy or the chic Arabic corner tent which provides a sophisticated shade. At night the lower roof is transformed into a chilled lounge area lit by candles, glowing lights and twinkling wall panels. Enjoy a cocktail whilst watching the elements of fire and water interact in the waterfall and ribbon fire design feature.”
Email Marion at email@example.com quoting “MAISON MK” in the subject line for more info. If you’d prefer to speak to a human being, give James a call on 0871 662 9521.
See pictures of Maison MK below. Or visit their website here.
Get your claws into our latest and greatest travel deal.
Looking for a real adventure or a holiday with some bite? Look no further than our Mighty Bear Tracking Adventure. Step into the wild and experience the thrill of tracking the mighty Brown Bear in the depths of Romania’s extensive forestland.
With OVER 20% OFF for a 4 night trip in Romania, the offer includes all airport and in-country transfers, boutique-style accommodation, a Bucharest city-break and a tour around the infamous Dracula Castle. All this for a cool £399. Go on… what are you waiting for?
The experience begins with a bang in Romania’s buzzing capital city, Bucharest. After a night dazzled by the city’s vibrant mix of history, culture and entertainment, guests are whisked through the scenic Transylvanian countryside, stopping at the mountain town of Sinaia to admire the breathtaking beauty of Peles Castle before lunching in Brasov. Located on the cusp of the Carpathian mountains, the medieval town of Brasov is picture-postcard-pretty and the perfect spot for a taste of authentic Romanian grub. Stoked up and ready for action, guests travel to the heart of bear country to get up close and personal with the animals in their natural habitat from the safety of secrete tree houses.
Guests re-embark on the adventure trail at dawn, cutting through thick forests in pursuit of the mighty Brown bear. With the help of an experienced local tracker, recognising the presence of wild animals becomes second nature. Inspecting the bark of trees and searching the muddy ground for footprints, guests are likely to catch a glimpse of other wildlife including the grey wolf, lynx and various birds of prey. Rounding off the adventure, guests explore the eerie corridors of Dracula’s legendary abode before returning to Bucharest for a final night of excitement.
An absolute must for wildlife lovers and adventure seekers. Please note, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
This offer is valid until 30 Aug 2012 so get your skates on. To book, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a bell on 0871 662 9521, quoting “BEAR TRACKING”.
Exotic. Exquisite. Extravagant.
Except for the price tag.
Whisk yourself away to magical Morocco and unwind in style at the divine Dar Darma in Marrakesh. Pay for 3 nights and get the 4th night free, or for an extra special treat, indulge in a 7 night stay for the price of 5 nights. Prices start from £190pp but don’t include flights. Don’t wait too long… this offer is valid from 2nd August to 30th September 2012.
Email Marion at email@example.com quoting “DAR DARMA” in the subject line for more info. If you’d prefer to speak to a human being, give James a call on 0871 662 9521.
See pictures of Dar Darma below.