Completely a la mode.
Escape the dreary weather and the yearly Christmas run-up madness with a long-weekend retreat to Morocco. Maison MK is the ultimate in stylish accommodation and gourmet cuisine; an oasis of chic right in the centre of the medina in Marrakesh. The lovely lot at Maison MK are offering a tempting 25% off when you book a 4 night stay. It would be rude not to, really. Prices start from £82 per person per night but don’t include flights. This offer is valid from 1st to 15th December 2012.
If you needed another reason to take full advantage of this fabulous offer, here are a few more reasons:
- Jamie Oliver’s “Jamie does Marrakesh” was filmed at Maison MK for channel 4.Did we mention that the food is divine?
- You’ll be spoilt with luxury details: Toiletries are imported from Paris, water comes from Norway, and their coat hangers have flown all the way over from Marseille.
- Your ensuite bathroom is practically a spa: “Cocoon yourself into our deep roll top baths, step out of our monsoon-like showers and snuggle in our deep fluffy towels and towelling robes.”
- You can treat yourself to a relaxing treatment at SPA MK then cuddle up in front of a good film in their cinema room.
- Soak up the sunshine by day and stargaze by night on their divine lower and upper roofs: “absorb the sun’s rays relaxing on the huge sunbeds and cool off in the curvy shower. When the sun gets too hot, hide under a Moroccan sun hat or retreat under the huge orange parachute-silk canopy or the chic Arabic corner tent which provides a sophisticated shade. At night the lower roof is transformed into a chilled lounge area lit by candles, glowing lights and twinkling wall panels. Enjoy a cocktail whilst watching the elements of fire and water interact in the waterfall and ribbon fire design feature.”
Email Marion at email@example.com quoting “MAISON MK” in the subject line for more info. If you’d prefer to speak to a human being, give James a call on 0871 662 9521.